£500 - 800 / day
18th June 2019
Robert Half Technology has an exclusive opportunity for a Project Manager to lead the Blackline Implementation project for a renowned global business on a rewarding day rate and contract based in Birmingham.
The Project Manager will lead the in-depth discovery, design, and deployment of Blackline to streamline the financial close and enabling continuous accounting capabilities.
- Work with 3rd party vendors and suppliers whilst also overseeing internal resources to manage the full End to End project lifecycle.
- Submit and present reports to senior stakeholders anc programme sponsors outling progress, project risks and change control.
- Full ownership of project budget and resource control
- Working with multiple workstreams with a hands on approach in scoping, planning and delivering requirements with best practice and TOM's.
- A Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Experience of previously implementing Blackline
- CPA certification (or local equivalent such as ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Big 4 Accounting/Advisory/Audit experience
- Demonstrated Shared Service Center experience within a global, publicly traded company
- Understanding of FASB, SEC requirements, SOX compliance
- Experience running continuous improvement projects, and conducting root cause analysis
- Experience in the technology or telecommunications industry
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600