GBP400 - 450 / day
21st May 2019
Robert Half Technology is recruiting an experienced Project Manager on a 6 month contract to oversee and manage their in-sourcing project of their IT infrastructure and Cloud transformation.
The Project Manager will hold full ownership of the in-sourcing project requirements consisting of an Office 365 implementation whilst designing, planning and delivering the IT infrastructure function for the Central Birmingham based business.
- Project plan, scope, implement and deliver Infrastructure strategy in line with stakeholder requirements whilst liaising and working with 3rd party suppliers.
- Managing internal and third party resources as required to ensure timely project delivery
- Owning and validating the architectural roadmap for infrastructure services
- Overseeing the full project lifecycle of the infrastructure insource project
- Ensuring all infrastructure services are managed and supported post go live date.
- Ensuring all customer infrastructure support tickets are resolved/fulfilled in line with SLA's
The Project Manager opportunity is offering a 6 month contract based in Birmingham City Centre offering a daily rate between £400-£450
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600