£650.00 - £750.00 / day
8th July 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Protiviti are looking to engage an interim project manager to support the transition of payroll and HR functions to a new outsourced vendor.
This is an interim engagement lasting for 6 months initially with possibility for extension.
The interim project manager will be responsible for:
- Developing project plan and governance for transition
- Project reporting and steering group facilitation
- Implementation of new HR / payroll processes and systems
- Liaising with partners from BPO vendors
Essential skills / experience
- Experience of delivering shared service centre transformation projects
- Experience of transitioning payroll and HR functions
- Experience of managing relationships with BPO vendors
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong project management / governance skills
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Rate / duration / location
The interim project manager assignment pay rate is £650-£750 per day, dependent on experience.
The assignment will last 6 months with potential for extension.
The assignment will be based in the Midlands.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900