GBP9 - 12 / hour
24th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
The successful candidate will be keen on self-development and would enjoy a challenge.
Our client is currently recruiting for a self-motivated Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their Finance Department on temporary basis. They are seeking a confident, approachable individual who can work both independently and as part of large and busy finance function. The role of Purchase Ledger Clerk will be varied and busy, and duties will include:
- Managing Purchase ledger
- Match, batch, coding invoices
- Processing a high volume of invoices (between 100-300 a day)
- Liaising with suppliers
- Sorting issues with suppliers
- Contacting the various departments by telephone or email
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Candidate will:
- Already have a great track record in the control and maintenance of a Purchase Ledger system as well as good in depth knowledge of the purchasing process.
- Be confident in manipulating large volumes of data
- Be motivated and have a flexible attitude to work
- Have a willingness to embrace and develop new skills
- Demonstrate ability to priorities and organize workloads to meet deadlines
- Display self-motivation with the ability to work on own initiative
If you are not looking but know of anybody who may be in the market for temporary accountancy roles, please feel free to share my details within your network. In addition to this if you are no longer doing Purchase Ledger this client is very large and they are always looking for excellent candidates.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600