Purchase Ledger Clerk
GBP17000 - 18000 / annum
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a property company based in Birmingham City Centre.
This is an exciting opportunity that will suit someone who is seeking a new challenge, and is looking forward to an exciting career opportunity within an expanding and diverse work environment. Working within busy finance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing a high volume of invoices and raising purchase orders. Past experience of working in a similar environment is a must.
This role will have links to areas of the business so excellent interpersonal skills are essential to building relationships. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices
- Investigating any queries with customers and the internal purchase department
- Monthly reconciliations of supplier statements
- Specific coding of VAT invoices
- Processing BACS payments and preparing payment runs
- Liaising with the Sales Ledger team
- Building strong relationships with the firms suppliers
- Ad hoc duties
This is a hands on role and the ideal candidate will be competent, have excellent attention to details and good organisation skills to ensure all month end deadlines are complete.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £18,000 with additional company benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.