£11.00 - £11.00 / hour
30th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a reputable company in their accounting department on a temporary 6 month contract with an opportunity to transition into a permanent role. This is an immediate start and we would like anyone who is immediately available to apply!
This great opportunity will be office based, and working within a team, you will be responsible for;
- Processing and raising weekly/monthly payments
- Helping to organise the current ledger
- Liaising with other departments in order to streamline the process
- Chasing Supplier Invoices
- Arranging payments through BACS/CHAPS
- Reconciling incoming payments
- Experience in Purchase Ledger roles previously
- Accuracy in inputting data
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Experience using Excel (look-ups, pivots etc)
Salary & Benefits
Hourly pay of £11 per hour + holidays
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600