GBP11 - 13 / annum
March 5, 2018
We are currently recruiting for a Bank Reconciliation Clerk on a Temporary basis, located in Central Birmingham. This role is paying £11 - £13 per hour based on experience.
Our client based in Central Birmingham is looking for a Reconciliations Clerk to join their finance team on a Temporary basis for 2 months.
You will be working in a friendly finance team and will be responsible for reconciliation of all bank accounts as well as dealing with queries. You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week.
- Previous experience in bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to organise your workload
- Previous experience in Open Accounts would be beneficial but is not essential
- Assist with the preparation of daily cash flow
- Complete daily input of entries to the cashbook
- Complete weekly petty cash reconciliations
- Complete daily reconciliations of bank accounts
- Liaise with Financial Control/Retail Support to ensure the resolution of any banking queries
- Prepare and send payments/cheques on a weekly & monthly basis
- £11 - £13 per hour (dependant on experience)
- Free Parking on-site
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement