£10.00 - £13.00 / hour
17th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Clerk on a temporary to permanent basis for a company based in South Birmingham. This Sales Ledger Clerk role is part of a team and works in a fast-paced environment and will be liaising with other departments to ensure acurate data is captured.
As the Sales Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for a high volume of cash postings of varied size to multiple ledgers. You will also be responsible for sales ledger reconciliations to the general ledger and monthly reconciliations.
You will assume responsibility for:
- Raising and generating invoices and credit notes
- Allocating cash
- Processing customer card payments
- Daily credit control procedures
- Filing and archiving current and old customer details/orders/paperwork
- VAT Allocations
- Experience in Sales Ledger
- Strong excel (Pivot tables and Look ups & Macros)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working within a team environment or individually
- Previous experience with Cash Allocation
Salary & Benefits
This role will pay between £10-£13ph based on previous experience, holiday pay on top of hourly fee.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600