GBP50000 - 90000 / annum
6th December 2018
A rapidly expanding recruitment company are looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer to join a cross functional team. You will be given the opportunity to grow your experience across the Salesforce suite, with the latest Salesforce technology being utilised.
This role is more favoured to a Salesforce Developer but does include several administrator requirements, if you are a Salesforce Developer or Administrator who fits the below requirements then this role would be a great fit.
As the Salesforce Developer you will:
* Perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on developing solutions in Salesforce. You will customise and implement profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, reports and dashboards etc.
* Work closely with the Product Development team to integrate Salesforce into our core platform services (such as billing)
* Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github and continuous integration
* Work with our Data group to integrate Salesforce via middleware to give our operations team and end users an enhanced data experience
* Work with (and gain experience in) our SaaS Product tech stack - Golang (Microservices), React, AWS etc. Requirements About You
* Salesforce Developer Certifications - App Builder and Platform Developer 1
* Experience using advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings
* Confidence working in Lightning Experience
* Experience with React and in particular, experience building React based Lightning components is considered an advantage
* Experience integrating 3rd party applications into a Salesforce environment (such as NewVoiceMedia/Marketing Cloud/Chillipiper)
Location : Birmingham
Salary : £90,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900