£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
2nd October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Role - Senior Accountant (Practice)
Location - Birmingham
Industry - Practice
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
A Great opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Accountant to join a highly reputable West Midlands based Accounting firm in Birmingham. Fast progression opportunities and a lovely team dynamic this is a great opportunity to be a senior member of staff in a growing practice. Excellent connections to public transport and good road links, ideally positioned for all candidates.
- Managing your own portfolio of clients offering Audit, Tax and Accounts prep
- Year End Accounts
- Corporation Tax
- Supervisor Self Assessment
- Developing strong client relationships
- Responsible for leading the practice audits
- Providing training and assistance to other staff members
- Essential requirements
Candidates Required Skill Set
- Must be a fully qualified Accountant ideally ACA or ACCA
- Previous experience working within an accountancy practice
- Proven experience and familiarity with accounts preparation, tax and audits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Opportunities for career development
- 28 days holiday a year
- Free Parking
- Central Birmingham Location
- Excellent Transport links
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600