VAT Assistant Manager
GBP30000 - 40000 / annum
May 15, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Top 10 Accountancy Practice!! As an Assistant Manager within the VAT team you will primarily have an advisory focus, being responsible for VAT advice and consultancy services to clients in a range of national businesses.
* Provide assistance with the management of a portfolio of clients, including acting as one of the main points of contact for the client and liaising with other advisors.
* To develop the VAT service offering by using advisory skills in assisting on a wide range of projects and sectors.
* Helping to develop the business and to seek new opportunities.
* Support senior management on VAT planning and other ad hoc projects.
* The individual must have strong client handling skills and the ability to develop good relationships with clients and other professionals.
* Substantial experience in VAT.
* CTA qualified or part qualified or equivalent.
Salary & Benefits
30000 - 40000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement