GBP30000 - 45000 / annum
August 8, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting on behalf of a national accountancy practice for an Audit Senior. The appointed candidate will be in charge of undertaking work on an established portfolio, producing management reports and coaching junior members of staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with the UK's fastest growing accountancy practice.
- Knowledge of UK GAAP
- A keenness for detail and compliance with auditing standards
- Experience of leading, supervising and coaching members of staff
- Experience of analysing and presenting recommendations to clients and the audit team
- Experience in using CCH automated audit software preferred
- ACA/ACCA qualified/nearly qualified
- Possess strong team working skills
- Able to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
One of the UK's fastest growing accountancy firms
Salary & Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice