Senior Finance Manager
GBP55000 - 65000 / annum
16th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half have once again partnered exclusively with a long standing, rapidly growing, Highly acquisitive Facilities Management business based in south Birmingham (Solihull). This role has come about due to a company wide restructure enabling the FM business to commercialise there operations with more focus on driving profitability and working with non finance stakeholders to continue to drive growth across the group.
The role will act as a senior business partner to the management team across a national contract, portfolio of contracts, or business unit, providing commercial and financial management and advice and ensuring financial controls and governance operate to expected standards. The role also has responsibility for effective contract administration, and to ensure contract terms are understood by the Account team, and delivery of financial performance and metrics are maximised.
- Ensure financial control and compliance across the relevant Account, Contract or Business Unit, and maintain complete integrity of the P&L, BS, reconciliations, journals, allocations etc.
- Manage the monthly billing of contracts in line with commercial terms and ensure accurate contract accounting whilst assuring compliance with contractual obligations and local requirements.
- Continually review, maintain and improve working capital, with a focus on the optimisation of billing, overdue debt and work in progress.
- Perform business and contract evaluations to identify future opportunities for improvement and barriers to achieving financial objectives. Develop and monitor key financial metrics and targets for the team, to ensure performance is continually challenged and improved.
- Direct the delivery of timely, accurate and user-friendly reporting, forecasting and planning (both formal and ad-hoc) to support internal business decisions and drive improved performance
- Provide monthly financial reporting, profitability analysis, commentary and variability analysis, to the agreed Integral deadlines, and ensure accurate financial results.
- Manage development of annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and regular financial outlooks including financial statistical data and KPIs.
- Ensure that contract managers and contract admin teams adhere to company policies and procedures, that processes operated are optimised, and that teams have a clear understanding of the relevant contractual terms applicable.
- Oversee contract changes, and review quality of client reporting and reconciliations
- Continually drive commercial management, contractual understanding and financial optimisation across the relevant contract, account or business unit.
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualified * Strong stakeholder management * Knowledge and experience of financial accounts * Large global/complex company background * Advanced Excel & SAP Experience
Salary & Package:
The salary on offer is upto 60k + Car, the package also includes 15% Bonus & Private health care
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600