£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
10th October 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half are recruiting for a Permanent Senior Sales and Marketing Manager for a Professional Services Business in the Midlands
The Senior Business Development Manager role is a business partnering position within a Professional Services firm, it requires the Senior BD Manager to wrap their arms around all strategic and operational levels of staff that directly affect and produce sales and business acquisition.
The ideal Senior Business Development Manager will have worked in a similar role for another Professional Services business such as the Legal or Accountancy Practice Sectors and is seeking their next career step.
You will need to be able to demonstrate a track record of successful leadership and hands on management of sales and business development teams, including your own contribution to sales profitability.
Be able to articulate where you have built relationships and networks effectively.
And where you have obtained knowledge to understand market dynamics, therefore able to input into the strategic planning and key go-to market activities
- The role is to create strong working relationships with internal leadership from Partner level to daily operational business developement staff, to assist in the creation and execution of the business acquisition plan
- Working across communications, marketing and sales to form and deliver an integrated, creative and innovative approach, that creates efficiency and ability to build and deploy a multidisciplinary team
- This role must evaluate and communicate effectively the efficiency of activity and consult with the business with regards to future planned spend.
- Create insight and effective MI that informs planning and activities to input into the performance process
- Proven project management skills, commercially astute and risk aware
- The role requires you to be a career coach across the sales staff portfolio - delivering professional development and nurturing talent
- The right character for this role will have strong professional influence and presence, be an adept communicator and be able to capture and retain attention of senior individuals/ an audience
- You will need to be able to articulate examples of leading teams effectively and technical capabilities of creating and delivering business acquisition strategies
4 days a week required to be present in the office and one from home each week
Travel to two other Midlands based offices when required
£60 - 70k + bonus and additional benefits (Healthcare, Pension)
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600