Service Desk Manager
GBP40000 - 55000 / annum
30th April 2019
Robert Half Technology Birmingham has partnered with a growing and dynamic organisation within the IT industry to recruit a Service Desk Manager.What youll be doing:
- Setting high standards of performance and service and implementing the infrastructure to support this.
- Managing the workflow of incidents on the Service Desk and owning the incident management process.
- Defining a suite of third party suppliers and negotiating the relationships with these vendors.
- Managing desktop support and ensuring that it fits the needs of the business.
- Managing a team and supporting and coaching new talent.
What youll have:
- ITIL qualification
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading virtual teams.
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services.
- Experience of Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment.
As the Service Desk Manager you will be offered a salary between £40,000 - £55,000 depending on experience, with an additional range of benefits including a healthy work/life balance.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600