£35,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
1st April 2019
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for a Software Engineer to join their growing Salesforce product function.
Based in Birmingham, Robert Half is a Fortune 500 listed business with over 65 years' experience and 325 offices worldwide. We are the global leader in the recruitment industry specialising in assisting businesses find top talent in sectors such as finance and accounting, technology and office team.
Robert Half are looking for a software engineer to be the main software point of contact for the Salesforce project team in the UK and EMEA regions. Salesforce has recently been rolled out on a global platform to the tune of $80 million to service the organisations consultants as a one-stop CRM system.
The software engineer will test, implement and modify software enhancements and/or new applications used in local, networked, or web-based computer programs. Code may be used in end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS or desktop applications products.
- Develop software solutions through the gathering of requirements and ultimately information needs. This will involve communication with end users, studying systems flow, data usage, work processes and investigating problem areas.
- Design individual modules or components of moderate scope and complexity in larger system designs and fully design and develop lower complexity systems.
- Demonstrate solutions with clear documentation.
- Contribute to testing strategy for integration testing, created automated unit tests.
- Provide 3rd line support as a point of escalation from the Salesforce support teams.
The successful candidate will display the following soft traits:
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise, in a technical and non-technical capacity.
- Ability to gather requirements effectively, document requirements and confirm observations with business owners.
- Demonstrate good judgment in the selection methods and techniques for obtaining solutions including vendor solution.
The following technical traits are desirable:
- Experience with containerization technologies e.g Docker, Microsoft Containers
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as; AWS or Azure
- Experience with the SDLC and associated technologies, methods and tools.
- Experience/knowledge with Salesforce or similar SaaS CRM systems.
- Salary up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
- Up to 10% bonus based on company performance.
- Accessible location next to Birmingham International Airport (BHX).
- Car allowance added on to salary.
If you are interested in this opportunity; please contact Cameron Lillywhite at Robert Half Technology in Bristol.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400