22nd May 2019
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join a large services organisation on a temp to perm basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join an international business that is growing rapidly. Based near to Birmingham International Airport.
There is many elements to this role, it is varied and will be perfect for someone who like to gets their fingers in a mixture of pies! The main requirement is being able to speak German, French or Dutch! Other requirements include:
- Work with existing facilities team on various Facilities topics
- Day to day support UK CSC reception
- Back-up helpdesk (UK + CED) in case of sickness/ holidays
- Central point of contact for insurance brokers.
- Support buyer with data gathering and analysis
- Contract management
- Issue PO's
- Support on dispatching/scanning lease documents
- Team travel & meeting organisation.
- Support reporting for Procurement & Facilities
You will be able to speak German, French or Dutch and have excellent communication skills as well as juggle a variety of tasks.
£25k plus additional benefits and free parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600