26th September 2019
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a Temp to Perm Facilities and Procurement Co-Ordinator to join a large business based near to Birmingham Airport.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business and gain further skills. Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining personnel records for Building Management staff
- Administration of petty cash and expenses
- Purchasing and control of office supplies
- Ensuring individual members of the team keep their designated files up to date
- Raise, issue and monitor of site defects, ensuring they are reported and logged through the helpdesk
- Raising Purchase Orders and Local Works Orders
- Sending relevant instructions to contractors regarding the procedure for invoicing
My client is happy for you to make the role your own and add in processes that you feel will add value.
Hourly rate initially will be £11.50 per hour with holiday pay moving to £23,000.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600