Temporary Assistant Management Accountant
Location : Birmingham
Post Date : 16 March 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 470090
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
**TEMP ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ** BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE ** £11-£13 PER HOUR **
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with our client to recruit a Temporary Ass Accountant to join an established and growing business. This is a 6 month contract and you will be immediately available.
To Assistant the Management Accountant in all duties at month end and ongoing projects.
- Producing Management Accounts and Pack
- Daily processing of client receipts and cashbook transactions.
- Processing standard and non-standard Journals
- Prepare accruals and prepayments
- Raising sundry and inter-company sales invoices
- Reconciling key balance sheet accounts, including Self-Billing accounts, Inter Company balances, etc.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Maintenance of sales ledger, to include importing of sales transactions to finance system, investigation of variances and reconciliation to in-house ordering system.
- Opening new accounts using in-house software system, credit checking clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of month end management accounts.
- To undertake such accounting tasks as necessary and as indicated by the Finance Manager.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- You will be able to hit the ground running.
- Experience of working with an ERP system ie SAP
- High level of ability in recording, analysing and presenting data in spreadsheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, communication and influencing skills across a range of environments.
Hourly Rate will be £11 - £13 per hour
If you are interested in this position please call Seema Chand on 0121 616 4600
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
B4 6AT Birmingham