£45000 - 55000 / annum
24th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half have an excellent opportunity for a Treasury Accountant to join a large manufacturing and fabrication company in Birmingham. The role will have full responsibility for cashflow and control throughout the business. The position is based in Birmingham.
- Responsible for the Treasury function of the multi-site group
- Produce weekly company cash flow forecast for all entities within the group.
- Complete full monthly intercompany and inter divisional reconciliations.
- Manage all group bank accounts and funding facilities, being the administrator of the banking platforms, updating bank mandates as required and maintaining a good relationship with the key personnel from the bank.
- Creating and implementing new robust procedures for the finance department in order to increase efficiency and manage risk more appropriately.
- Responsible for ensuring all payments across the group are processed within the appropriate timescale and with the required approvals.
- Consolidation of group budgets and forecasting schedules.
- Responsible for all hedging activities, including a notional swap portfolio of >£100m
- Hands on experience of treasury management systems
- Previous experience of working in a Treasury Accounting function
- Highly numerate, meticulous attention to detail and work accuracy.
- Innovative, creative flair to develop and enhance financial modelling processes.
- Excellent communication capabilities in both written and verbal English.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £55,000 D.O.E.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600