£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
11th October 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Robert Half Technology are recruiting for a fantastic Web Coordinator position with an innovative and dynamic technology organisation based in Birmingham. £25,000 - £30,000 + strong benefits including some flex working.
The Role: Working as part of a fast-paced Web team in Birmingham, the Web Coordinator will provide a professional, high quality internal Web service to the company and their employees, supporting the creation and modification of digital content of the internal internet.
- Work with customers to implement content changes and new content requests on intranet pages using content publishing tools (SharePoint).
- Providing first - level support - managing tickets and managing inbox requests.
- Manage Interactive Technology & Media Services.
- Work with customers and web developers to develop SharePoint sites, lists, surveys and workflows.
- Prioritize web updates, web automation.
- Partner with manager and business leaders to manage intranet homepage content.
- Prepare and deliver web stats, search logs, trend reports and provide the business content management recommendations or alternatives for improving content usage.
- Establish and deploy a redundant quality assurance process for new and reoccurring usage reports using tools such as Google Analytics.
- Stay up-to-date on latest HTML and CSS web trends and development standards.
- Assist in testing and implementation of new and modified systems.
- Work with team management to ensure plans for product changes are communicated to business.
- Previous experience of a similar role within Web, Creative, Internet support etc.
- 1+ years' experience supporting an enterprise business system is preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Working knowledge of relevant business technology systems - Experience with enterprise applications, especially Exchange and SharePoint
- Experience using content management software, especially SharePoint Online or SharePoint is a plus.
- Good time and project management skills.
- Understanding of customer service and/or technical support services.
- Ability to interact and communicate with customers of varying levels of expertise
The Company: Robert Half Technology Team are recruiting for a fantastic HR Coordinator position with an innovative and dynamic technology fortune 500 organisation based in Birmingham, based around 15minutes from Birmingham International Train Station. The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their people, with great progression prospects.
Salary & Benefits : The Web Coordinator will be offered a salary between £25,000-£30,000 + excellent benefits, including a 10% Bonus, Pension etc and some flex working after your probationary period.
Standard office hours 9.00 - 5.30
Please apply or contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400