£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Accounts payable clerk
Robert half are pleased to be partnering with a market leading business. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious accounts payable clerk. We are looking for talented and proactive individuals who will embrace the company ethos.
- Responsible for the full accounts payable function in the company;
- Coding and entering around 800 invoices per month;
- Matching invoices against goods received notes;
- Managing GNRI (stock Items); Monitoring GRNI and producing monthly report
- Ensuring all invoices are authorised in accordance with company policies;
- Producing and processing weekly payment runs within the finance package (IFS);
- Creating new suppliers in accordance with company policy;
- Salaries payments and payments on behalf of group companies;
- Reconciling supplier statements;
- Dealing with supplier queries;
- Process staff expenses;
- Petty cash;
- Quarterly VAT return.
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with audit requests;
- Covering for accounts receivable clerk during annual leave;
- Other ad-hoc duties as required;
- Experience of end to end purchase ledger;
- Strong organisation skills;
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines;
- Team player;
- Good excel skills.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888