£25000 - 30000 / annum
20th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively with an established multinational firm to recruit a fluent German speaking Credit Controller into their friendly team based near Bracknell. The ideal candidate must be prepared to make a strong contribution to their team in order to continue support an evolving business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a dynamic growing organisation whilst being accountable for the day to day activities and support of the Group Credit function.
You will be a direct support and accountable for the day to day activities of the German regional Credit function, key aspects of this include:
- Managing and supporting the region, forging strong working relationships and managing/developing your team
- Compliance in relation to credit matters with guidance and support
- Understanding processes, implementing change if required, driving best practice if necessary
- Be an advocate for the company's Credit Policy, communicating the rules to ensure they are always applied and that we achieve our goal of minimising risk.
- Liaise with Credit Manager and Global Finance Managers in the governance of all matters
- Be proactive in the identification of opportunities to improve performance (system, procedural or behavioural
- Partner with operational teams, review/discuss results and working in partnership to drive for improvements in performance.
- Previous credit control experience (minimum of 2 years).
- Fluent German Speaker, with an understanding of German culture & business practices.
- A high level of numeracy and PC literacy (including comprehensive Excel knowledge).
- Experience of managing credit in an evolving high-pressure and challenging environment.
- Proactive approach to developing and enhancing systems and processes.
- The ability to work and lead others in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills and able to build relationships both externally and internally.
- Results driven
- Must be flexible to meet business pressures and deadlines.
In addition to a highly competitive salary (£25k - £30k) and a vibrant and flexible culture, you can also expect a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Above average pension contribution.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Annual Bonus Scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Tailored investment in your career progression.
If this sounds like the role for you, submit your CV now
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888