£95,000.00 - £100,000.00 / annum
26th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
We are recruiting an International Finance Director for our clients based in Bracknell, as a multi billion turnover company you will be responsible for overseeing a rapidly expanding contract with an increasingly global remit. Currently am EMEA Portfolio, this role will quickly take on responsibility for the India and APAC Regions before integrating the US region over the next 18-24 months.
This position offers great progression within the role, and the opportunity to join a growing and respected global business. Previous experience within Facilities Management/Commercial Contracts is essential, and the ideal individual will be a strong leader and confident presenting complex financial information to a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Lead preparation of real estate and facilities budgets and quarterly forecasts for operating and capital expenses for approximately 90 countries requiring coordination with multiple parties such as employees on the account, client employees and supplier employees.
- Work with client, supplier and employees, ensure that client's balance sheet and P&L statements for corporate real estate are accurate.
- Work with vendors,client and team members, lead preparation of periodic reporting packages including variance reporting for actual operating and capital expenses compared to forecasts and budgets.
- Provide specified and ad hoc analysis as agreed with the client
- Provide high quality financial advice to both the client and the Senior management team for the client
- Manage all client deliverables in EMEA & Asia region in line with the contractual agreement, ensuring consistency of approach and quality of output across the regions and align with global practice
- Responsible for management of account P&L's in all countries in EMEA & Asia
- Prepare forecast and Budget for each country P&L as required
- Provide monthly billing for EMEA & Asia regions in compliance with contract in a timely manner to the global team
- Participate and coordinate with any Audit requirement
- Ensure that accounts payables and accounts receivables functions are executed according to the agreed upon processes
- Ability to build rapport and trust with external and internal clients, located in various part of the globe
- Experience with communications with senior management via emails or presentations
- Finance experience in a multi-regional setting, managing/leading finance processes in multiple time zones, cultures, local regulations and currencies
- Project Management skills
- Experience with managing/leading large sized teams who members are located off site, in various time zones
- Financial Planning & Analysis; Monthly variance analysis, Budgets & forecasting, experience with analysis of large amounts of data
- Ability to summarise complex concepts and present to senior level management. Ability to prepare business memos, emails and presentations within deadlines
- Comfortable working with Enterprise accounting systems, such as SAP, JDE and related reporting systems
- Excellent Excel skills
- CIMA OR AAT Qualified
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £100,000 base salary, up to 40% Bonus, £6000 car allowance
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888