£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
13th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with one of the Fortune 500 Companies based in Bracknell to recruit an Inventory Accountant. This position will take primary responsibility for the inventory records by monthly reconciliations, investigation of discrepancies & involve ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to the records, either by the inventory group or other departments.
- Monthly reconciliations of inventory records to General Ledger for each stocking location with EMEA.
- Processing of monthly journals.
- Identify cause of differences and making adjustments in both the inventory and accounting systems as appropriate.
- Business partnering with other departments (Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Operations and other Finance groups)
- Ensure controls and procedures are followed.
- Improve efficiency where possible.
- Inventory site audits including inventory counts.
- Auditing of company processes & procedures.
- Occasional travel within UK & EMEA
To be successful in this role, you will need to be:
- Confident PC user
- Knowledge with large computerised operation & accounting systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Account and finance reconciliations
- Problem solving skills
- Accurate and thorough
- Willing to make decisions and own the outcome
- Work alone and be self-motivated but equally have the ability to be a contributing member of a fast-paced team
- Previous experience working in a financial environment
- Work experience in a multi-national environment including currencies
- Studying towards a recognised Accounting Qualification
If this role looks of interest, then please apply below.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888