£30,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
11th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half are pleased to be partnering with a market leading business. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Management Accountant. Our continued success means we have substantial plans to expand and we are looking for talented and proactive individuals who will embrace the company ethos and further enhance the professional, high-quality and personal service we provide.
- Deal with cost and revenues.
- Prepare monthly departmental management accounts.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of the balance sheets.
- Be involved in the preparation of the Statutory Accounts and schedules for Audit and assist with queries from the group's auditors during the annual audit process
- Compile tax schedules for preparation of Corporation Tax filing.
- Assist in the production of annual departmental budgets
- Complete returns to the Office for National Statistics
- Manage acquisition.
- ACCA or CIMA part or newly qualified
- GCSE Maths and English
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Excellent IT skills - Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel and Dynamics is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of divisional or departmental accounts
In return, we offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to grow your expertise at an expanding company that can offer you a rewarding and progressive career.
If this role is of interest, please apply below.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888