£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
23rd September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our clients are fast becoming the global leader in their sector due to their service focus; driving organic growth.
The business continues to perform above market comparisons through acquisitions and by continuing investment in the company, the role is responsible for monitoring the statutory reporting and accounting compliance across EMEA. The ideal candidate would have audit experience from a practice environment, as well as experience of accounts preparation.
- Ensuring statutory accounts across EMEA are completed, audited and filed in a timely manner.
- Preparation of Statutory accounts
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Effectively communicating and reporting the status, risks and significant issues around the statutory accounts to the EMEA Controller, CFO and Global Statutory Lead.
- Manage external auditors.
- Working with country teams to resolve issues of non-compliance with policies and controls.
- Be an active member of the cross functional finance team.
- Reviewing contracts, evaluating and communicating accounting consequences of potential transactions.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- UK GAAP, US GAAP & SOX experience desirable
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
Salary & Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888