£28,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
19th September 2019
An exciting opportunity to work with a market leading retail company as a Business Intelligence Analyst based in Berkshire.
The successful Business Intelligence Analyst will be working alongside the marketing team to help understand and identify key business KPIs.
- Provide insightful/relevant analysis to ensure good commercial decisions are made
- Develop, track and monitor key KPIs around customer acquisition and retention
- Ensure and deliver accurate measurement and visibility of return on marketing investments;
- Analyse the roles that product categories and price points play throughout the various stages of the customer lifecycle
- Own all tracking between the website,marketing channels and analytics platform with setup, testing and monitoring
- Become the company's Superuser of the More2 customer insights tool
- Scenario analysis to aid the financial budgeting process
- Work closely with the wider BI Team to help shape, develop and improve the business' reporting infrastructure
- Ad hoc analysis as required to support strategic projects
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will have a range of technical, analytical, presentation and commercial skills as well as the ability to think strategically. You will have experience of working in an e-commerce business and excellent Google Analytics knowledge.
A market leading, global business selling experiences throughout the UK with wonderful offices providing an excellent working environment.
Salary & Benefits
The Business Intelligence Analyst role offers a salary of £30,000 plus discretionary bonus, paid annual leave and on site parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888