£55000 - 65000 / annum
28th June 2019
A Senior Business Systems Administrator is required for a growing not for profit organisation based in the Bracknell area.
This role will provide critical business systems support and development for core business applications to ensure that systems are efficiently aligned to business processes. These include but are not limited to Quinyx WFM, PSP HR and Payroll, CareSys.
As the Senior Business Systems Administrator you will be required to:
- Direct, organise and lead projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Understand project management principles
- Able to perform independently as well as within a team-based environment
- Together with Business System Owners, design & configure core business systems to meet business goals
- Lead the integration efforts for merging BI platforms with other enterprise business systems and applications
- Design, configure, test and document all new or modified BI systems, applications and programs
- Together with Business System Owners, assist with the development of the semantic layer, metadata, reports and report definitions
- Assist in the design of databases and data warehouses to ensure interoperability with BI solutions.
- Analyse user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for BI front end applications.
- Produce ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system.
- Work with the Business Systems Super Users to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Conduct job duties and responsibilities according to the organisation's business systems, development methodology and/or its Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
- Act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organization; promote BI usage to relevant departments.
The successful Business Systems Administrator will have at least 5 years' experience in managing or supporting BI systems along with experience of the implementation of Finance, HR, T&A or other systems and will know any common database query languages e.g. SQL, JSON, JAVA
Our client is a long established, national Not for Profit organisation with a solid track record and consistent growth. They are based in modern offices near Bracknell with on-site parking.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer is up to £60,000 per annum with annual leave and pension entitlement.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888