£19,000.00 - £21,000.00 / annum
19th August 2019
An excellent opportunity to kick start your career in IT as a 1st Line IT Support Analyst in Wokingham.
The successful 1st Line Support Analyst will be joining a busy IT team based in modern offices and provide excellent support to over 2000 staff.
As a 1st Line Support Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with phone queries for new and existing support tickets
- Analysing and responding to support tickets through our helpdesk system
- Prioritising tickets based on severity of issue
- Creating new starters, amend existing staff on Active Directory, Exchange and Phones
- Setting up IT equipment for internal meetings
- Building and profiling PCs and laptops
- VIP Support within the head office and remotely across the company
- Providing deskside support within a busy head office
- Involvement with branch moves, new acquisitions and IT refurbs
You will posses a willingness to learn and co-operate as part of a team, have an excellent telephone manner and good customer service skills, attention to detail and a logical approach to problem solving and be excited about keeping up to date with the latest technology and services.
Our client is one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK who enjoy continued success through a combination of acquisition and organic growth. An exciting and progressive career is on offer to the successful candidate.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer is £20,000 per annum and benefits include annual leave and on site parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888