GBP20000 - 35000 / annum
24th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a well established Accountancy Practice based in Bradford who are looking for an all-round Accountant with 4 years+ UK practice experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of accounting duties, with the main focus being accounts production and will report directly to the partners.
Senior Accountant roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation, knowledge of key software is desirable but not essential.
- Accounts production for partner review
- Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- The accountant will also process payroll, bank reconciliations, VAT returns
- The role will consist of a mix of Accounts and Tax
About the Accountant:
- Ideally AAT/ACCA qualified - QBE
- 4+ year practice experience (In the UK)
- Excellent communication
- Good technical knowledge
Whats on offer: Competitive salary package, study support, flexibility, quick career progression
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity we have and the clients that we work with, then please apply with your CV today or call us on 0113 242 8978 and ask for our Accountancy Practice & Advisory Recruitment Specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978