February 5, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently partnering exclusively with one of Bradford's most impressive and forward thinking organisations. We are looking to recruit a Temporary Assistant Accountant, for a period of 12 months.
Robert Half are currently partnering exclusively with one of Bradford's most impressive and forward thinking organisations. We are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant, for a period of 12 months. The successful candidate will have experience of working within a varied transactional position previously, alongside having a flexible working approach to a variety of different job functions. The successful candidate will also gain first class exposure to a range of different duties, whilst working alongside an established team.
Responsibilities & duties would be as follows:
- Preparation of VAT, intrastat & statistics returns
- Assisting in month end closing for financial reporting
- Assisting in preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Preparing bank and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining fixed asset register
The successful candidate would:
- Have solid transactional experience
- Have excellent Excel skills
- Thrive and enjoy being part of an evolving and fast-paced business
- Have a proactive attitude and a 'can-do' mentality
- Be a 'peoples person' who enjoys communicating with all levels of the business
This is a 12 month contract paying £10-£11ph depending on experience and will be based in Bradford City Centre. The role requires you to have strong excel (Pivot tables and Look ups) as well as a confident communication style. You must be a solid team player and able to add value to a very efficient and successful accounts department.
If you are interested please send your latest CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement