Location : Bradford
Post Date : 14 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469867
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join a well-established company based in Bradford. This role will be a new addition to the Finance team of a rapidly expanding division within the business. We are looking for hard-working individuals who are able to hit the ground running and and assist the Finance Manager with transactional duties.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, the role will provide the right candidate with exposure to accounting and finance duties and will gradually provide the candidate with more and more responsibility as the role develops.
This would be an excellent opportunity for either an experienced or junior candidate with a proactive attitude looking to expand their skillset.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the Purchase Ledger
- Cash allocation
- Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with the internal and external contacts with regards to finance queries
- Providing finance administrative support
- Compiling ad-hoc reports
In order to be considered for this role candidates will be expected to have:
- A pro-active, can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong knowledge of Excel
- Good communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Previous administrative or accounts experience with a desire to pursue a career within Finance and Accounting
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate to join a growing business and receive support and encouragement to progress within the company
Salary & Benefits
- £18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience
- Fast-paced, friendly working environment
- Opportunities for development
- Free parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
LS1 5EQ Leeds,