£11.00 - £12.00 / hour
1st August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking to recruit a Credit Controller for an excellent company based in Bradford. This is a prestigious and fast growing business and the purpose of the role is to manage a part of the ledger ensuring the debt is collected in a timely manner.
The role of Credit Controller will hold the following responsibilities:
- Prioritise and Plan collection calls
- Control of own customer base dealing with all aspects credit control.
- Dealing with Credit/Debit Card payments.
- Make collection calls, maintaining a professional and well-informed approach at all times.
- Dispatch cash collection letters to customers in accordance with procedures.
- Maintain records of all customer complaints and queries.
The skills and experience required for the position of Credit Controller includes, but not limited to:
- Takes ownership and responsibility for own work.
- Methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Able to communicate over the phone and face to face.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft outlook, excel and word.
- Able to take initiative and solve problems.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply with your up to date CV for consideration.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978