£20,000.00 - £23,000.00 / annum
18th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Our client is a market leading business which sees its office based just outside of Bradford. They are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their fast paced and lively team.
The role as a Credit Control
- Responsibility for a section of the debt book and the collection of cash for this debt book. Calling clients to chase payment of debts
- Ensure that cash is collected within payment terms and that clients are liaised with about their outstanding balances.
- Issuing of reminder letters and follow up letters in accordance with business polices.
- Management of client credit limits
- Meet targets set for cash collection and debtor days
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Experience within an Accounts Receivable department
- Ability to listen to customers and negotiate winning solutions
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- A competitive salary
- 28 days paid holidays (Including bank holidays)
- Company incentive
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978