£18,000.00 - £22,000.00 / annum
22nd July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert half is currentley working in partnership with a fantastic, organically growing business to recruit a new Credit Controller to join their team just outside of Bradford.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with customer regarding outstanding & overdue debts, with the aim of reducing and collecting these funds.
- Daily posting of incoming receipts to the bank
- Opening new accounts, running credit checks & applying customer credit limits
- Investigating & resolving customer queries
- Raising credit notes and monthly analysis
- Chasing & releasing any orders held in suspense
- Maintain accurate records of activity within your customer base.
- Responsible for the daily billing automation.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- To ensure all customer debt is collected
- To ensure the customer base is maintained efficiently and all queries dealt with promptly
- To maintain accurate daily posting of cash to the bank
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Microsoft word & excel
Ideal candidate profile:
- Keen interest in accountancy and the desire to learn
- Ability to multi-task
- Motivation and determination to succeed.
- Able to work in a busy office environment.
- Numerically confident.
- Clear and confident communicator, both verbally & written.
- Professional approach to clients.
- A flexible/adaptable approach to work.
- Highly organised.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 - £22,000 plus benefits
- On-site parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978