£70,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
19th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Division Financial Controller to join a major plc on the outskirts of Leeds.
As a FTSE 100 member, they are constantly going through period of growth & expansion, especially their main finance function. With a large finance team, this is an excellent time to join & further your career.
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will provide leadership to a team who compile & produce accurate financial information, making sure the information they produce is timely & to the best of their ability.
The responsibilities of the Senior Finance Manager will include but are not limited to:
- Ability to accurately identify key process improvements, in order to maximise efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with accounting regulations & internal controls.
- Support senior managers in the delivery of budgets.
- Uphold good working relationships with senior stakeholders to understand/meet their needs.
- Proactively lead key projects on an ad hoc basis.
The ideal Division Finance Controller will have:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Strong technical and commercial knowledge
- Experience of leading a finance team.
- Proven track record of identifying key projects & process improvements
Salary & Benefits
- £70,000-£80,000 DOE
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Easily accessible location
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978