£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
5th June 2019
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a new position of Cost/Financial Analyst for a manufacturing business.
The Vacancy is a newly created role situated at their Bradford site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual reported performance statistics. The position will require coordinating and consolidating financial systems to compile actual and projected data of the manufacturing facility, as well as the production of management accounts & cost analysis.
Some of the typical duties to carry out will include:
- Preparing reports for budgeting, financial performance, forecasting and manufacturing statistics.
- Maintaining and preparing product cost data
- Assisting in the overview of projects including cost reduction, auditing, plant replacement and acquisition & ad hoc as and when required.
- Providing analysis & commenting on variances.
- Preparing and maintaining product cost data
In order to be considered for interview for this position, applicants will be expected to:
- Be a Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or AAT qualified.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comply with deadlines
- Able to demonstrate strong IT skills, including excel and familiarity with finance and report writing systems.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a variety of personnel.
- Previous experience in industrial environments is desirable.
Salary & Benefits
- Up to £35k
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, which increasing every year up to a max of 30.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978