£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
24th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Group Accountant to join a large professional services business based in Bradford.
Due to growth, this credible business is looking to expand their finance function - making this an excellent time to join the business.
The Group Accountant will be responsible for the financial reporting and financial regulations are adhered to.
The main responsibilities of the Group Accountant will include but are not limited to:
- Consolidaition of the Group's monthly financial results.
- Preparation of cash flow statements and cash flow analysis.
- Reconciliations of balance sheets and P&L, whilst identifying any process improvements that can be addressed.
- Assisting with preparation of financial reporting.
- Ensuring financial controls are established & adhered to across the finance team.
The ideal Group Accountant will be :
- Practice Qualified (ACA) essential.
- Strong technical financial accounting skills.
- Excellent opportunity for a first time move from practice to industry.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000-£45,000 DOE.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978