£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
16th July 2019
Robert Half are excited to be recruiting for a very business facing IT Systems Manager to join a growing, innovative SME based in Bradford.
Reporting straight into the CTO and working with the wider IT team (10 in total) and all Stakeholders across the business, this role will involve someone taking complete ownership of the businesses new ERP system from daily functionality, configuration, support and driving improvements.
As Systems Manager you'll be extremely business facing, working with IT, Operations and Finance to understand business needs, and making sure the full potential of the new Service Management Platform is utilised, fulfilled and delivered.
Your responsibilities would include, but aren't limited to:
- The ownership and day to day management of the new ERP system.
- Work with all divisions of the business, across all levels of seniority to understand business processes, offering suggestions and implementing improvements where possible.
- Act as the main point of contact between the vendor/supplier and the organisation
- Ensure all colleagues are supported, educated, trained and developed on the system to encourage best practice and requirements are met.
- Outside of this, you'll also be involved in other Projects and take responsibility for other systems and processes within the business.
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Ideally come form a Systems Manager/ERP Manager/Project and Change Manager background, with 2-3 years' experience in said role
- Be versatile by nature and want to work in a hands on, diverse, value add capacity
- Demonstrate experience implementing, running, improving and owning an ERP system
- Be able to demonstrate examples of working across IT, Operations and Finance to add value and translate their requirements into solutions
- Experience of MI reporting
- Willingness to learn new IT technologies / improve knowledge base
- Be innovative with new ideas and suggestions for improvements across the business
Salary and Benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive wider benefits package
- Flexible working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978