£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
13th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a major plc based on the outskirts of Leeds.
As a FTSE 100 member, they are constantly growing & expanding, especially their finance function. With a team of over 200 finance staff alone, they are looking for fresh new faces to join at an exciting time.
As a Management Accountant, you are an integral part of a large finance function - meaning the successful candidate will have a very varied and broad role. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- The production of accurate monthly management accounts and financial statements.
- Reconciliations, posting journals and controls around group accounting.
- Working closely with external auditors on a regular basis.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of process improvements, especially during acquisitions.
- Compiling board packs and external stakeholder reports.
- Ad hoc projects as and when required
My client is seeking a Management Accountant with a proven track record of success in a Finance function & a well rounded skill set, such as:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified/Finalist.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Salary & Benefits
- £35,000-£45,000 DOE.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Free onsite parking.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978