GBP18000 - 22000 / annum
1st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you currently a payroll bureau or practice administrator looking for a new opportunity within well established practice where you will be able to add your experience to the business?
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are recruiting for a new position of Payroll Administrator for a practice firm-based on the outskirts of Bradford.
The Vacancy has arisen due to recent growth in the business, and the successful candidate will therefore have the opportunity to own its own portfolio of clients.
The role will suit a capable payroller, who has experience of working within a payroll bureau, or an accountancy practice. Experience of processing medium to large company payrolls would also be of interest. Up to date knowledge of current payroll procedures and legislation is essential.
A hands-on position where you will be:
- processing multiple client payrolls
- dealing with SMP, SSP, and SPP
- preparing P11Ds
- dealing with HMRC on the client's behalf
- You will also be working with clients in order to meet auto-enrolment pension deadlines.
In order to be considered for interview for this position, applicants will be expected to:
- Have experience of processing medium to large multiple company payrolls (at least a year in UK practice or payroll bureau)
- Up to date knowledge of current payroll procedures and legislation is essential.
- Confident approach with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal staff
- A good level of IT literacy is important; working knowledge of Moneysoft Payroll, Sage or Iris software would be a real advantage
Salary & Benefits
This is a well-established accountancy firm run by qualified professionals, where you will be able to deploy and develop your knowledge. The firm is part of a larger accountancy network and as such, benefits from excellent marketing, business development and technical support.
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme and more
If this role sounds like something that you are looking for please send your CV over to Robert Half. If you are currently working in accountancy practice and not sure what to do next, you can speak to our Head of Practice & Advisory Recruitment Specialist Kinga Pridka.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978