£22,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
4th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join a highly respected professional services company at their stunning offices in Bradley Stoke. Paying £11 - £13 per hour this opportunity will give the post holder exposure to Management Accounts which will assist with your career development.
This opportunity is a 4-6 weeks temporary position.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Daily posting and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Maintaining the Purchase and Sales Ledgers including reconciling receipts and payments
- Aged debt analysis
- Producing monthly statements
- Assisting the management accountant with the production of monthly management accounts
Experience and skillsets required:
- Intermediate Excel skills Eg Vlookups, Pivots
- AAT Qualified
- Excellent analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Experience of month end time tables and processes
If you wish to apply to this position please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400