£40,000.00 - £48,000.00 / annum
17th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting on an exclusive basis for a Management Accountant to join a fast growth, forward thinking business who are in a period of substantial organic growth.
Working within the business you will be a key link and business partner between the factory floor, operations and other senior management. Reporting directly into the Finance Director you will be expected to 'hit the ground running' whilst bringing in an insight of previous experienced gained to challenge current processes and procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to join a growing business.
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Manufacturing / Engineering experience desirable
- Experience in working with ERP systems including; reporting improvements, implementation etc.
- Business partnering, particularly across operations & HR
- Experience in working in a fast paced, dynamic company
- Able to identify problems and potential solutions
- Able to effectively present information and communicate with all levels and departments
- Hands on in approach and happy to go and see things on the floor for yourself in order to resolve discrepancies and variances
- Tracking progress on jobs going through the factory from start to finish
- Full Job Costings associated with engineering; product, labour etc.
- Analysis of hours
- Ledger reconciliations
- Stock control and finance lead for stock take
- Management accounts, including variance analysis & monthly commentary
- Assist in audit process
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong excel including lookups, pivots etc
Salary & Benefits
Circa £45,000, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays (Christmas shutdown), auto enrolment pension, Death in Service - 3x annual salary
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
gb 02920 557 300