£37,000.00 - £45,000.00 / annum
Bristol City Centre
22nd September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently partnering with our client, a vibrant & dynamic business based in Central Bristol, in their recruitment of a Finance Manager on a permanent contract. Sitting in a small team, yet part of something larger, you will provide senior level financial, operational & commercial support to senior stakeholders both finance and non finance. This is an excellent opportunity to have a very hands on role, and be involved in all aspects of finance. The successful candidate can be paid a base salary of up to £45,000 + benefits. 4 days a week options can be discussed for the right candidate.
- Complete monthly P&L & management accounting reporting packs, forecasts, cash flow reporting & provide business performance metrics
- Review P&L against forecast
- Prepare & review balance sheet reconciliations, completing report packs
- Approve AP payments
- Review & check & sign off monthly payroll, pension contributions, expenses etc
- Assist with quarterly VAT returns, business reporting & the annual audit
- Partner with non finance teams, acting as a business partner to manage financials against policies and procedures, and work closely with these in their revenue recognition
- ACA/CIMA/ACA qualified (or finalist)
- Experience of payroll - and an eye for detail
- Strong interpersonally with a proven experience in partnering non finance
- Be hands on, a team player and have a positive working energy
- Management accounts experience
- Ideally be coming from an SME business or a small business unit within a larger entity
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400. To apply, please e-mail your CV
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400