£20,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
Bristol City Centre
26th September 2019
Sales Executive/Recruitment Consultant
Robert Half is looking for recruitment consultants to join our leading brands, Robert Half Finance in Bristol. We are specifically looking for a consultant to specialise in the south west market on our Permanent finance division.
As a Robert Half Recruitment Consultant, you will receive the best training, tools and technology to assist you in developing your business. Individuals work in a team environment while being held accountable for individual growth targets. A combination of recruiting, sales, account development and account management skills are required.
This role would be based in the brand new, upgraded Bristol office, one of the most successful offices globally within the Robert Half brand. The opportunities within the Bristol office are incredible with some of the world's most successful employees and biggest global earners starting (and continuing) their careers in the Bristol office. The Finance function is key to the office and has a long and storied history of success and a list of household brands as clients.
The successful applicant will be entering into an excellent team with numerous progression opportunities available across the office, country and globe for strong performers and joining a fast paced, knowledgeable team where they will learn quickly how to become a world class recruiter surrounded by the best in the business.
- Strategising with team-mates to accomplish business growth goals
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs - from Mid Management level up to Heads of Function and Managing Directors.
- Making recommendations to clients regarding the candidates available to best meet their requirements
- Providing customer service for existing clients to ensure their expectations are being met
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, advertising, internet, business contacts and direct recruiting
- Meeting with candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their job preferences
- In return, you'll have the backing of working for a World-leading professional recruiter. Having been in business for 65 years, our name is widely-recognised and we have established relationships with South-West businesses across a wide range of industries.
- Initial Basic Salary of £20,000-£35,000 plus competitive Bonus (OTE can be significant) and Benefits
- WORLD CLASS WORKING ENVIRONMENT- Brand new, open plan, state of the art office based in central Bristol, with hot desking and Microsoft tablets for all employees that can be used as personal tablets outside of work
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer an excellent earning potential and a benefits package, including an exceptional basic salary, a market-leading commission structure, global and national recognition events for top performers, a holiday purchase scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance, a company pension scheme and a car allowance (dependent on experience level)
- GLOBAL CAREERS - With offices in major markets across Europe, Canada, US, Asia, Latin America and Australia, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed in your role as Recruitment Consultant, including a state of the art new cloud based ERP system, cutting edge analytics tools and next generation lead system.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and we're regularly named to the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For.
For more information please apply to this role with some information about yourself and why you would be keen to work with us or call into the office on 01179 935400 and ask to speak to Oliver Price
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400