GBP200 - 300 / day
3rd May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well-established business based in East Bristol who are looking to recruit an Accountant on an initial three to four month interim basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor looking for their next interim opportunity.
- Support and completion of the monthly manufacturing reporting and other Skyview (MIS) modules
- Monthly database reconciliation and validation routines for processes internally
- Define and support the business in measuring commercial excellence programs
- Support in validation of savings for all operational and commercial excellence programs
- Preparation of the annual standard cost rate update for approval by the VP Finance
- Support in further development of Skyview (MIS) for Global Operations
- Support in analysis of monthly performances for improvement in Manufacturing, Supply chain, and help identify new operational and commercial excellence opportunities
- Professionally qualified accountant either ACA (Chartered), ACCA (Certified) or ACMA (Management) and with relevant and extensive finance experience gained in operational roles during that period
- Minimum 3+ years of practical experience
- Experience in the manufacturing industry mandatory
- Very strong Excel knowledge
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Attracted by a multi-cultural working environment
- Ready for periodic travelling
Our client are an established and successful organisation with an international operation. With continued progression and growth plans, this is an exciting time to be a part of this market leading business. Promoting a culture of collaboration and communication, the organisation welcomes continual ideas for improvements at a micro and macro level.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect a salary of £200- £300 per day, depending on experience.
If this role sounds of interest for yourself or someone you know then please do not hesitate to apply through the link or email me at with an updated CV and brief explanation of previous experience or please give me a call on 0117 9935 400 to discuss this role or any future opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400