£11.00 - £12.50 / hour
9th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively to recruit a Treasury Assistant for an exciting temporary to permanent opportunity for a Global growing business based in the heart of Cheltenham.
Title: Treasury Assistant
Location: Central Cheltenham (close to train station)
Salary: £11 - £12.50 per hour
Full-Time: Temporary - Permanent
You will assist in:
- Timely processing of income
- Allocating payments
- Cash allocations
- Liaising with clients to ensure that funds are requested and received in adequate time for execution of payments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Owning, managing and resolving queries - Escalating where required.
- Assisting with ad-hoc tasks and projects as required
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience in Treasury Assistant, Accounts Receivable / Cashier, bank reconciliations and payments
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to achieve deadlines when working under pressure
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Experience of working with international clients beneficial
For more information on this excellent Treasury role - please get in touch with Hannah Porter at Robert Half.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400