£9.00 - £10.00 / hour
13th November 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a manufacturing company in Somerset who are looking for a confident and professional Accounts and Office Administrator who is immediately available and looking to get started in work. This role will run for 6 months.
Role: Accounts and Office Administrator
Duration: 6 months
Salary: £10 per hour
You will assume responsibility for:
- Check invoices against purchase orders/deliveries
- Input invoices
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Produce multi-currency month end reports
- Match all Credit Notes to the relevant Invoices
- Provide reception service, welcoming visitors and managing deliveries
- To support all staff by answering general queries
- General admin tasks as required
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in the above-mentioned responsibilities
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to meet deadlines
- Confident user of Microsoft packages
- Confident communicator - at all levels
- Able to work flexibly and effectively as part of a team
For more information on this exciting Accounting role with a difference - please get in touch with Hannah Porter at Robert Half.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400