£22,500.00 - £23,500.00 / annum
11th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Accounts Assistant £22,500 - £23,500 + benefits
An interesting non-for-profit organisation based in central Bristol are recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join their small and friendly team. The role is perfect for an experienced individual looking for a varied opportunity!
Reporting directly into the Accounts Manager - you will be responsible for:
- Processing and inputting cash transactions
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Posting month end journals and managing the Sales Ledger, including chasing outstanding debt.
- Perform other tasks to support the team on an ad hoc basis so flexibility, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are a must.
- Previous experience in a finance department
- Transactional finance experience
- Positive attitude
- Excel skills
- 27 days annual holiday plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days
- Pension scheme with ethical investment options and employer contribution
- Free membership of the company's discounts on organic food produce
- Family friendly policies, flexible working and childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work, Bristol Pound scheme
- Sociable and engaging workplace of professionals that share a passion for healthy, sustainable lifestyle and produce
- £22,500 - £23,500
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400