GBP9.00 - 10.00 / hour
28th April 2019
Robert Half Office Team are currently looking to recruit an administrator for their Automotive business based in Avonmouth. The administrator will work as part of the transport team, providing administrative support to the organisation.
This is a temporary to permanent position and you must be immediately available for this role.
- Dealing with all relevant enquiries either via telephone, email or face to face
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Communicate both internally and externally with both drivers and employees
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment
- Photocopy and print various documents
- Sort and distribute incoming post
- Any ad hoc administrative duties as and when required
- Experience in an administrative background
- Comfortable with all Microsoft Packages
- Methodical, disciplined and self-driven
- Willingness to learn
- Positive manner and outlook
- Full UK driving licence - due to location of the business.
- Experience within a transport experience is desirable
If you feel this role is suitable for you please send an up to date CV or call Robert Half Office Team 0117 993 5454
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400